How long do the mixes take to bake?
We know you’re short on time. We’ve aimed to make our baking mixes as simple (but as tasty) as possible. All of our mixes take no more than 6-steps from pack to snack. They range from 15 minutes prep to 30 minutes bake (with a little bit of cool / chill time in-between).
What other ingredients will I need to bake my mix?
Short answer - not many. The main pantry staples you’ll need are listed below, al of which you’ll easily find on the shelf at your local supermarket.
- Coconut oil
- Rice malt syrup
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Egg / flaxseed egg (vegan alternative)
What kitchen equipment will I need?
This can vary between mixes, but at a minimum, you’ll need:
- Oven tray
- Baking paper or reusable baking mat
- Fork, spoon, knife
- Measuring cups
- Food processor (note, this is only required for the Adaptogen Chocolate Bites)
What ingredients do you use?
100% natural, high quality and where possible, organic ingredients. You’ll find these listed on our product page and on the back of our baking mixes.
What about allergens?
Our baking mixes are free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar. They’re 100% natural, nothing artificial and free from any additives or nasties. We promise!
Where are your ingredients sourced?
Where possible, we aim to source our ingredients in Australia. Where we can’t, we source them globally and strive to get the best quality, organic ingredients.
Are Youtritious mixes vegan?
They sure are! All of our mixes are free from animal products. Some of our mixes do suggest using an egg to bake, however we’ve provided an alternative should you wish to bake without one.
How long will my baking mix last?
All of our mixes have a use by date on the packet. Our mixes from day of production stay fresh for 9 months, so no excuse not to keep that emergency mix in the cupboard.
Payments & Subscriptions
What payments do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards, as well as Apple pay and Google pay.
How do subscriptions work?
Magic! Only joking (well kind of). You can subscribe to Youtritious and receive weekly, fortnightly or monthly deliveries of your favourite mixes. Just create an account and choose your frequency and we’ll do the rest. You’ll also receive a 5% discount on every purchase. We’re nice like that.
Where do you deliver?
Wherever you are in Australia, we’ll find you!
How much is delivery?
Our shipping and delivery rates can be found on our Purchase & Shipping terms page. We’ve absorbed some of the delivery costs, so you don’t have to.
Do you ship internationally?
Sorry Folks, Australia only at this stage.
Can I track my order?
You’ll get regular updates from us letting you know where your mix is on its journey to you. We ship orders out each day so you can go from pack to snack as fast as possible!
What makes Youtritrious eco-friendly?
We’re big (really big) on being mindful with what packaging and processes we use. We’ve carefully chosen partners and suppliers that care for the environment and the future of our planet just as much as we do!
- We’ve partnered with REDCycle – a recycling organisation who has developed and implemented the REDcycle Program; a recovery initiative for post-consumer soft plastics. That means you can recycle our packaging at your local supermarket when you do you next shop.
- Our delivery partner is a 100% carbon neutral delivery service.
- Youtritious baking mixes are manufactured in premises powered exclusively by 100% renewable energy.
- The mailers our mixes get mailed out in are made from corn starch, PLA (vegetable-based plastic material) and PBAT (compostable co-polymer). That means they’re 100% compostable.
- The labels used on our mailers are also 100% compostable!
Got a question we haven’t answered?
Email us at email@example.com